Thursday, September 17, 2009

Senior Band auditions.

In two tiny days time, 48 hours, how ever many minutes. I unluckly have my flute audition for senior band yup. Becuase I've decided to continue music next year, and if you do music you also must participate in a school band. The only school ensembles which it worth participating in is the senior band or senior orchestra or Wind quintet. For my 5 minute audition I have chosen to play a relativly simple piece which gets steadily harder and higher as you go along. There is this especially high part which I can "sort of" play, but here's my game plan.

I plan to play the first bit real slow, so that they would have to stop me in the middle of my piece (stopping people in the middle of their piece, espeically if it's a long piece is quite common in an audition) So they (the judges) would stop be before the high bit.

I got my math test back, did okay. Got my science test back, did okay.


I'm bored. must go keep on practising flute, BUT BEFORE I do that, I must check my facebook updates (;
and procrastinate lots.

anni.

No comments:

Post a Comment