Saturday, September 12, 2009

EXTREME SNAP :)

My home room/form, how ever you call it.
havemade up a game originating from SNAP.
It's called EXTREME SNAP, where people put down their cards intensly fast and when there is a pair. EVERYONE slams both their hands down, it's like a fight to the death, even if your hand is on top, your allowed to rip cards off other people.
The game ended up resorting to this; Some one puts their card down to start off another round. Some one else grabs it off the table and adds it to their deck. Being careful not to relaxe their grip on the cards in his or her hand just in case someone decided to rip the cards from their hands.
I ended up having a bruise on my elbow. and scratches all over my hand. But its worth it so so fun. but for the cards. most of them ended up ripped.

And so, concluded my Saturday. I have auditions for senior band coming up. And I have to have to get in, because if I stay one more year in intermediate band I'll go crazyyy. Especially with the wave of new crappy musicans who can hardly play a note in tune or in time.

Team face book :)

anni.

No comments:

Post a Comment