Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ball dress dilemma.

Although my ball (the Australian version on Prom) is like 10ish months away. I HAVE ALREADY FOUND MY BALL DRESS. I think!!
Okay okay, so it's like gold. and nice and pwiddy and beeeaootiful!! AND ITS $230.
Yer what?
I know that doesn't sound like MUCH for a ball dress considering some idiots spend upwards of $1000.. seriously? On a dress?
But $230 is a lot especially since I don't have a job and I don't exactly get an allowance cause I'm lazy and I don't do house work and all I do is read and sleep and eat and whin-ENOUGH!!!! I need to get a job.. like really get a job this time. THIS time I'm actually going to get a job. No joke, a real, monetary paying job. A Job job. hhhm.
BUT THANKS TO THE FRIGGING GFC (global financial crisis) there are also many other thousands of people wanting to get a job at the same time, those with mucho more-o experience then a 16 year old high school student.
Anyways, back to the ball dress.
The lady at the shop said, I can pay a $50 deposit and pay back the rest when ever when I want to pick it up.
Sounds like a good deal. BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE BLOODY $50 and it's the LAST DRESS!!

Daaayum :

anni.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment