Friday, April 16, 2010

Ice Skating

I didn't really do THAT much in the two week holiday I had from school, but I did try some new things, e.g: ICE SKATING!!!
I NEVER EVER THOUGHT it was so BLOODY HARD, you see the ice skaters on the T.V. at the Olympics and they make it seem so graceful and simple. Here's a tip for any first time skaters, when you fall.. which you will!! DON'T FALL ON YOUR HANDS.. OR PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE ICE FULL STOP!.. because people can skate over them resulting in a no-so-nice mess.
Here is a picture of me... right after I accidentally tripped that little boy in the corner
But hey!!! Now I can sort of ice skate with no ones help!
Push, push, Glide.... Push, push, glide.

Also, if your ice skating for the first time.. BRING GLOVES, because it's like skating in a freezer. I couldn't feel my hands by the end of the 2 hours session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment