Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Super Hero Credo!!


Blessed with my power over the elements I strive to help prevent and reduce damage to our beautiful Earth. I bring my love for all things living on this Earth to my 'superhero persona' in the hope that people will admire and appreciate what I do, and begin to make a change themselves. From the day I received my powers, which I believe was my destiny, I have begun a fight against those who damage and pollute our Eath. My power and magic staff gave me the necessary means to begin a revolution against the polluters of our world.

My powers enable me to fly, control and manupulate fire, air, water and earth. I use these girfts with only good intentions, in the hopes of restoring our Earth, maintaining its beauty for its people. I believe in a sustainable future, and feel responsible for being a leader for this future. I attend to defeat all individuals and corporations that threaten our environment on Earth. Pollution, wasting of our resources and harm to people, fauna and vegetation are not acceptable and intend to show them this. In particular my nemisis Captain Gamma, a "person" intent on world domination and forcing his harmful and close-minded way of life. His dangerous powers and intentions must be stopped.

Some of my abilitues also enable me to divert or cease potential natural distasters such as hurricans and earthquakes. I do this with the hope of saving lives of human beings across the globe. I will rush to the aid of anybody or anything that is in potential harm, whenever my special sense alerts me.

I now must leave you with these wise words of wisdom. You continue to ruin your Earth, polluting and mining every recource until our earth if empty. It is not too late now to turn around and save what will ultimately by destroyed. I believe I was given my powers for a reason not just a mere accident. You must, you must change before it is too late and I, Daughter of Eve am here to help.

Writting by M.R. and anni.

No comments:

Post a Comment